Imagine a loved one is in the hospital and you aren’t allowed to see them, or the government threatens to take your children away just because you have different beliefs and feels than “majority."
The East Lansing Family Aquatic Center is closed for the weekend because of a pool leak. After the pool underwent a water treatment process Friday, the valves were closed but not sealed, causing water to drain out of the pool overnight. The outdoor water park, located at 6400 Abbot Rd., will reopen Monday. Other outdoor swimming options include Lake Lansing Park-South, located at 1621 Pike St., Haslett, and Hawk Island Park, located 1601 E.
Two people were killed early Saturday morning, around 1:47 a.m., after their motorcycle collided with a vehicle at the intersection of Durand Street and Albert Avenue, according to an East Lansing police statement.
A jury has found alumnus Meng Long Li guilty of assaulting MSU student Yan Li with a plastic water pitcher at a karaoke bar on the 2014 Chinese New Year.
A fire in the Biochemistry building was reported shortly before 8 a.m. Wednesday, causing a brief road closure of Wilson Road between Farm Lane and Bogue Street, according to an MSU police tweet.
- Sportsmanship is far more important than wins or losses
- Neighbors shouldn't be nervous of each other
- FDA approves a device to prevent migraines
- An in-depth look at IQ scores
- Break away from the norms this spring break
- Macklemore's apology to Kendrick Lamar shouldn't be public
- More emergency workers were needed for BWL power outages
- Stress-free study tips
- Land of free? Not so fast
- Welcome to the Stone Age
- Foreign intervention continues Syrian civil war
- Barefooting to less stress and better health