After a hectic week of scouring for internships and interviewing with employers, some engineering students relaxed by creating intricate machines that completed simple tasks in a complex way.
Allegations of a Chinese student gang on campus appear to be exaggerated, according to MSU Chinese students who know members of the group.
Despite the growing role laboratory research plays at MSU, not all jobs at the university involve lab coats and sterile tabletops. To keep campus running and advance agricultural education, MSU still has its fair share of employees who get down and dirty in their work.
The sun’s out, the weather’s warm and the grill is hot. It’s July, and it’s National Hot Dog Month. The monthlong July celebration is more of a second nature in the summer season than a known national holiday. Americans scarf down more than 2.3 billion hot dogs in July, equaling roughly seven hot dogs per person this month.
The specialty hot dog shop and bar, What Up Dawg?, 317 M.A.C. Ave., is in talks with a downtown Lansing bar complex to open a new location, a co-owner confirmed.
- More emergency workers were needed for BWL power outages
- Neighbors shouldn't be nervous of each other
- Barefooting to less stress and better health
- Break away from the norms this spring break
- Sportsmanship is far more important than wins or losses
- Welcome to the Stone Age
- Land of free? Not so fast
- Stress-free study tips
- FDA approves a device to prevent migraines
- Foreign intervention continues Syrian civil war
- Macklemore's apology to Kendrick Lamar shouldn't be public
- An in-depth look at IQ scores