MSU hockey will look to break through its road woes and record its first away win of the season this weekend in a two-game series at Penn State.
MSU made history on Friday night, securing its first win in the newly formed Big Ten Conference in program history, beating Penn State 3-0 at Munn Ice Arena.
It's senior day for the MSU football team, and football beat writers Robert Bondy and Geoff Preston predict healthy wins for the Spartans over Rutgers on Saturday.
By Robert Bondy firstname.lastname@example.org THE STATE NEWSnnThis is the one everyone has been circling on their calendars for months.
No. 10 MSU is dominating in all facets of the game and leads Rutgers 35-0 at halftime of senior day from Spartan Stadium.
- Football beat writers predict blowout wins for MSU football over Indiana
- New episode of hockey's 'Spartan All Access' released
- Hildebrand earns Star of the Week honors from Big Ten
- E.L.E good rule to follow
- Broad College ranked tops in country for placement success
- Barone battling nagging groin injury
- MSU in fourth place after first weekend of Big Ten play
- Outdoor hockey, MSU shutout highlight conference play this past weekend
- Tony Lippett named to Biletnikoff Award watch list
- MSU now accepting Homecoming applications
- NCAA restores Penn State's postseason eligibility
- Council of Graduate Students to host charity event
- Wood to play for Muskegon team for remainder of season
- 1980's calendar attempted to showcase fun side of aging
- Wolfe earns Big Ten honors
- MSU road trip, series with Wisconsin and U-M lead league action
- Former MSU defender Cope drafted 25th overall by Philadelphia Union of MLS
- Quiet weekend in Big Ten hockey for teams
- Broad College offering new online strategic change management course
- Longtime UConn head coach Jim Calhoun retires
- To pinch or not to pinch?
- Reporter looks back at first-ever Spartan Stadium night game
- New law hopeful step
- In live chat, Hollis talks plans for future of Munn Ice Arena
- Football notes: Schedule change for 2014, Bullough accepts offer to play in East-West game
- Prediction: Reporters split on MSU-UNC tournament game
- Big Ten teams getting back in swing of conference play
- UAB bringing coming-of-age film to campus
- Senior Marina Bohrer receives Big Ten recognition for women's tennis
- CBS should have chosen female host to replace David Letterman
- MSU football lands No. 1 Michigan linebacker recruit for 2015 class
- MSU junior cornerback Trae Waynes named semifinalist for Jim Thorpe Award
- All six Big Ten teams back in action this past weekend
- Big Ten teams ready to get back into action with post-holiday tourneys
- Penn State gets first conference win, Minnesota suffers first Big Ten loss
- Football notes: McDowell considering visits to other schools; Charges for 2015 recruit Campbell to be announced
- Hildebrand among finalists for best college goaltender
- All but one Big Ten team sees hockey action this past week
- Thoughts from a freshman
- Bridge will help Michigan
- Council of Graduate Students to host multiple charitable events
- Ferrantino named Spartan hockey captain
- New HIMYM episode airs Monday at 8 p.m.
- University Activities Board to show movie Thursday at Wells Hall
- Thanksgiving has new meaning for freshmen
- Spartans ink two recruits for 2014-15
- Tickets sold out for upcoming Council of Graduate Students trip
- Cook shows off "Whip Dance" in locker room after victory over U-M
- MSU to wear throwback jerseys in Great Lakes Invitational
- Athletes' arrests bring shame to U.S.
- California legislator pushing for drastically lower college costs
- Big Ten Roundup — Week one
- Penn State feeling on-field effects of NCAA sanctions
- Prediction: Women's basketball will avoid 5-12 upset today against Hampton
- Surgery ends Bondra's season
- China sends largest number of international students to MSU
- Try-hards ruin IM games