He’d sprinted up and down the sidelines nearly a dozen times, bitten everything he could bite and let nearly every expletive fly.
Hundreds came from near and far to send Tom Izzo off to the Sweet 16 at a pep rally held a few hours before tipoff at the team’s hotel Friday evening.
- Appling on shoulder injury: "It’s nothing that some ice and a little ibuprofen can’t take care of"
- Harris' shoulder injury might have been aggravated during loss to Ohio State
- Matchup up with Ohio State likely has NCAA Tournament seeding implications
- Dawson on Appling's dunk: "he’s been watching Russell Westbrook a little too much"
- Harris wins Big Ten Freshman of the Year, team hands out end of year awards
- MSU still listed as No. 2 seed in latest projections
- MSU, U-M rematch will once again feature two top-10 teams
- Canadian player to transfer MSU, according to reports
- MSU, U-M projected to travel to Auburn Hills for NCAA tourney
- Players react to new alternate jerseys
- Dawson avoids injury, Nix puts up 17 in win over Nebraska
- MSU listed as No. 5 seed in early projections for NCAA Tournament
- Former Spartan Cleaves praises U-M, team's postseason chances
- Freshman Allen honored for play on offensive line
- William Gholston pens open letter to fans, MSU program
- MSU trails Texas 33-28 at half
- Izzo: 'It's a big week' for recruiting, MSU awaits decision from Jabari Parker
- Agee to miss rest of season as women's team continues to succumb to injuries
- Potential MSU recruit Jabari Parker set to announce decision next week
- Spartans dominating Arkansas-Pine Bluff, leading 38-12 at halftime