Lengthy lines and scrambling students could potentially disappear from bookstores at the beginning of a new semester as a result of federal legislation. The legislation requires universities to make lists of course materials available to students by the opening of the enrollment process.
- Lansing pastor visits with future congregation in D.C.
- Unity among strangers in an unfamiliar city
- Summer reveals more to enjoy in East Lansing
- Fun outings with friends at unexpected places
- Popular vampire series may be worth a read
- Steroids, cracked hoof affect Big Brown
- Lunch with Kardashians not worth $10,000