Thursday, September 16, 2021

RHS looking to fill campus jobs at upcoming hiring fair

<p>Vegan and vegetarian options are prepared at &quot;Veg Out&quot; at Case Dining Hall on Sept. 4, 2018. Culinary Services workers, along with 700 Residential and Hospitality Services student employees will be placed on leave starting Oct. 4, 2020.</p>

Vegan and vegetarian options are prepared at "Veg Out" at Case Dining Hall on Sept. 4, 2018. Culinary Services workers, along with 700 Residential and Hospitality Services student employees will be placed on leave starting Oct. 4, 2020.

Photo by Matt Schmucker | The State News

Residential and Hospitality Services, or RHS, will be having a hiring fair on Wednesday, July 21 at the Breslin Student Events Center. They are hiring for both full-time and part-time positions on campus, according to the website. 

RHS provides support for students on campus through five departments: Culinary services; Residence Education and Housing Services, or REHS; Auxillary sports group, or ASG; Digital Strategies and Services; and the Planning and Projects Office.

RHS is hiring for service positions all across campus which includes building facilities workers, dining hall staff, banquet staff and many other student service positions. The event will be conducted in two sessions, one from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and another from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.

You can apply for open positions prior to the hiring fair on their website or apply for positions on-site. They will have current RHS staff members there to assist in the application process and conduct interviews.

Do you want the news without having to hunt for it? Sign up for our morning s'newsletter. It's everything your friends are talking about and then some. And it's free!

Share and discuss “RHS looking to fill campus jobs at upcoming hiring fair ” on social media.