Second Board of Trustees meeting of the academic year to take place Friday

Trustee Dianne Byrum speaks during a press conference at the Hannah Administration Building on June 21, 2019.
Trustee Dianne Byrum speaks during a press conference at the Hannah Administration Building on June 21, 2019. —
Photo by Matt Zubik | The State News

The second Michigan State University Board of Trustees meeting of the school year is to take place at 8 a.m. Friday in room 401 at the Hannah Administration Building.

Once the meeting is called to order and the board approves the proposed agenda and minutes, members of the public will be permitted to address the board. This will be followed by President Samuel L. Stanley Jr.'s report.

Stanley's report will be followed by a research presentation by Anna Moore, assistant dean of the Department of Radiology and Human Medicine.

Stanley and Interim Provost Teresa Sullivan's personnel actions and information reports will come after.

This will be followed by committee reports subject to the board's approval, including the budget, academic affairs, audits, risk and compliance and student life and culture.

The chairperson's report and trustees' comments will be the final event before the meeting is adjourned.

Share and discuss “Second Board of Trustees meeting of the academic year to take place Friday” on social media.