MSU wide receiver Macgarrett Kings Jr. arrested again over the weekend

<p>Junior wide receiver Macgarrett Kings Jr. nearly fumbles the ball Nov. 22, 2014, during the game against Rutgers at Spartan Stadium. The Spartans defeated the Scarlet Knights, 45-3. Jessalyn Tamez/The State News </p>

Junior wide receiver Macgarrett Kings Jr. nearly fumbles the ball Nov. 22, 2014, during the game against Rutgers at Spartan Stadium. The Spartans defeated the Scarlet Knights, 45-3. Jessalyn Tamez/The State News

MSU wide receiver Macgarrett Kings Jr. was arrested over the weekend for drunken and disorderly conduct and obstructing, resisting, hindering or assaulting a police officer, according to court documents.

The arrest occurred Saturday at 2:36 a.m. in East Lansing. Kings was able to post a $200 bail.

Kings is under probation after being arrested April 6 for driving with a B.A.C. of over .17, which falls under Michigan's "super drunk" laws. He was sentenced to a 13-month probation July 7.

Kings, who will be a senior next season, was suspended for most of spring football last season because of his arrest.

Kings will next appear in court March 19 at 2:30 p.m. according to court scheduling for a pre-trial appearance in East Lansing 54-B court.

Share and discuss “MSU wide receiver Macgarrett Kings Jr. arrested again over the weekend” on social media.