After receiving its season-high score in last weekend’s competition, the MSU gymnastics team is looking to repeat and improve when it faces Ohio State on the road at 7 p.m. Friday.
The Paul Bunyan Trophy is a coveted award for MSU and Michigan, and Saturday, the Spartans will compete to keep the trophy in East Lansing, where it’s been for the past three years.
After a summer full of injuries, the MSU men’s basketball team is beginning to get everyone back on the court.
Performing on the banks of the Red Cedar River, Summer Circle Theatre returns to MSU’s campus for the 51st season of production. With the stage behind the Auditorium on the lawn near the river, the summer season kicks off with Albert Innaurato’s “Gemini” — one of Broadway’s most successful comedies, running for almost four years in the 1980s.
With two of its starting defenders injured and unable to participate in recent matches, members of the MSU volleyball have been moved into unfamiliar positions.
- Greg Jones proposes during Super Bowl celebration
- Intro to Kinesiology: The Experiment
- Penn State scandal leads to Big Ten championship trophy name change
- Big Ten proposes playoff instead of BCS
- Swimming: The end all, cure all
- Football lands four-star recruit Demetrious Cox
- Baker receives invitation to NFL Combine
- Osgood deserves Hall of Fame nod
- Washington, Thomas quietly steal the show
- Three-star recruit decommits from Toledo, joins MSU 2012 recruiting class
- Electricity shouldn't be wasted or taken for granted
- Football commits 16th 2012 recruit
- Swimming-driven week provides great workout, severely fatigued muscles
- MSU surprisingly seen as underdogs headed into Notre Dame game
- Izzo: Lucious suspended for at least 2 games
- Kickers add depth, experience to special teams
- Spring Game halftime update: White leads Green, 7-2
- Media day leftovers
- Bell playing consistently, coming up with impressive plays
- Suspension, injuries shorten Spartan lineup
- Spartans show at Senior Bowl
- Urban Meyer sparks recruiting rivalry with MSU
- Spencer transferring from MSU
- Sitting out in 2011, Hoover fitting well at defensive tackle
- Turn of events early helped Spartans to huge win
- Arthur Ray's role for 2012 unknown, will be tested
- Kinesiology presentations give instructors easy way out
- Spin class offers interesting alternative to traditional biking
- So you think you can bowl?
- MSU receives 17 letters of intent on National Signing Day
- DeAnthony Arnett stands out in 2012 recruiting class
- MSU receives 17th verbal commitment for 2012
- Red Wings goaltender Chris Osgood annouces retirement
- Despite the workout, aerobics classes have little music variety
- Report: 'Bubba' Smith's death caused by acute drug intoxication, other conditions
- LIVESTRONG app aids workout record keeping
- MSU to host Florida State in annual Big Ten/ACC Challenge
- Step aerobics and the odd man out
- Spartans hit with minor injuries
- Dion Sims finding comfort zone
- Cunningham plays big role in postseason Shrine Game
- Outback Bowl Halftime Update
- Recycling an easy way to help Mother Earth