Kathryn Darnell, an East Lansing resident, teaches calligraphy classes through the Department of Extension and Community Education at Lansing Community College, 422 N. Washington Square, in Lansing.
The MSU W.K. Kellogg Biological Station in Hickory Corners will hold a one-day workshop for farmers from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
When Kalia Barr first saw the room she would be required to fill with photographs as a final project, she said she had her doubts.
MSU researchers are one step closer to protecting honeybees from parasites.
Karin Bashir said students often talk and don’t take action, which is one of the reasons she participated in signing letters Tuesday at Case Hall as part of a week-long write-a-thon.
- Exercise shouldn't necessarily feel like work
- Running still not habitual, lacking motivation
- Smoothie makes delicious milkshake alternative
- Finishing race all that matters in 5k run
- Although fasting cut short, results still noticed
- Fasting proves harder than anticipated
- Detox offers health benefits, purification
- Friends create opportunity to try something new
- Extra steps needed after break for recovery
- Magazines good place to find tips, recipes
- Observing boundaries vital in getting into shape
- Pseudo-celebrities make way on to show
- Tae Bo offers new, enjoyable workout option
- Schedule helpful in making wiser fitness choices
- Banana bread healthier option to curing sweet tooth
- First run proves to be a worthwhile struggle
- Home-cooked meal good first step for picky eaters
- Walking easy way to stroll into fitness routine
- 'Jon & Kate' not long for married world
- Though some workouts difficult, end result worth effort