“Bucket listing,” the idea of individuals creating a list of things to do before they die, is not new.
Before a trip to Meijer, most would just grab their credit card and go. But Emily Furney, a photography junior at Lansing Community College, spends hours looking up deals online, clipping coupons out of newspapers and making spreadsheets before each trip.
While Melanie Helton, MSU’s Opera Theatre director, searched for an idea for the college’s upcoming production, she stumbled across the music of Kurt Weill.
In a not-so-secluded part of the south of France, Kate Middleton and Prince William went on a minivacation.
For physics professor Stuart Tessmer, his daily workload often involves inspiring the scientific minds of both college and elementary school students.
- "Argo" causes public controversy
- TLC star endorses political candidate on 'Jimmy Kimmel'
- Newcomers One Direction attempt to “carry that weight”
- Marvel Studios to release new films
- Former Nickelodeon star brings legal trouble, Twitter drama
- Snooki shows potential for change with motherhood
- Rapper Drake receives his high school diploma at age 25
- Ansari attacks anti-gay fast food chain
- Aguilera sets example for students with poor body image
- Wedding video reflects lack of public sensitivity
- Chris Brown tattoo causes backlash
- Disney to make future ‘Star Wars’ films
- Michigan Singalong becomes YouTube sensation
- "Skyfall" success breaks series' record
- Owl City performance rocks Pontiac, hits close to home
- Jersey Shore premieres final season
- Comedy Central special draws stars to support autism
- 'That '70s Show' couple reunited
- Alongi's Twitter hoax proves dangers of social media
- Emma Watson to star in 'Perks'
- Last season of 'How I Met Your Mother' draws suspense
- Detroit rap group files lawsuit against FBI
- Blink-182 drops label, now independent
- New NBC show draws controversial anticipation
- Disney to produce "Boy Meets World" spin-off
- Halo 4 released at midnight
- 'Twilight' star affair sets poor example
- Noteworthy actors snubbed at Emmys