After four years of living in East Lansing, we’ve become accustomed to life in a college town. Now that we’re about to graduate and make our way back into the real world, we’ve realized there are some things we have to relearn about life outside of college.
We all have things that bother us about the opposite sex. From the clothes they wear to the things they say, sometimes guys and girls just don’t see eye to eye. Here are the top eight things opinion writer Greg Olsen and opinion editor Katie Harrington can’t stand about the opposite sex.
- Put a cap on it
- DoNOT eat that
- High-tech specs
- BSA considers lifting ban
- Importance of procrastination
- $6.3 billion defense budget sends wrong message
- Honoring a promise
- Celebrate being young
- Numbers disguise context
- Necessary safety measures could prevent accidents
- Something to fall back on
- An Idiot’s Guide to the World Series