Ideas to reduce the MSU’s faculty health care costs by nearly $11 million were presented at Tuesday’s Faculty Council meeting as part of what could be years of changes to the university’s current system.
Anna Pegler-Gordon, an associate professor in MSU’s James Madison College was awarded the 2009 Theodore Saloutos book prize of the Immigration and Ethnic History Society for her book.
The image of a pencil stemming from the head of a pistol — the logo for Mexican street art group Lapiztola — perhaps best captures the theme of the art exhibit that transformed the LookOut! Gallery for the past 25 days.
When Abhinav Katiyar looks back on his first few weeks in the U.S. as a freshman at MSU, he remembers sitting alone in the cafeteria. And he remembers one person — his resident mentor — waving him down and carrying his tray over to join him.
Serious crimes remained low on campus in 2008 while property theft increased, according to data released Thursday by MSU officials.
- Cyclone Yasi rocks Queenland, drenches Sydney
- Catching the travel bug reveals prospects of taking a "walkabout"
- Trip to Jervis Bay offers isolated piece of Australian heaven
- Laid-back Australian lifestyle inspires cultural reflection
- Blogger dives into Australia's government and intro surf lessons
- A venture off the beaten path reveals "incredible" waterfall view