When I was a little girl, I wanted nothing more than to just fit in. As one of the only Indian students in my school, which was comprised mostly of white students, I quickly stuck out like a sore thumb.
- Joe Jonas exposes Disney
- Movies in theaters over break
- Batkid serves as inspiration
- Study shows gun violence more prominent in media
- Boston Marathon victim Halloween costume goes too far
- Top Halloween-themed songs
- Astronauts use Twitter in a good way
- Taylor Swift more than a pretty face
- Celebrity's use of social media is over the top
- 'Gravity' movie is about entertainment rather than facts
- New TV shows for the fall
- J.K. Rowling back for more
- Miss… America?
- Seventeen should not objectify men
- Miley Cyrus is not the only one to blame
- Humanity doesn't 'quack' under pressure
- Instagram video threatens vine
- Turmeric powder — a little more than magic
- MSU Academic Orientation Program begins this week
- Does a college education truly make a difference?