Creativity will know no boundaries this week at MSU with the 34th annual Odyssey of the Mind World Finals that will be hosted by MSU from May 22-25.
The Second City, a legendary comedy theater from Chicago, presented Happily Ever Laughter last night in the Residential College in the Arts and Humanities, or RCAH, Theater in the lower level of Snyder Hall. The theater erupted in laughter and applause as the five members of the show pelvic thrusted their way on to the stage.
Adado Riverfront Park crawled with the gory undead on Saturday morning for the fourth annual Downtown Lansing Zombie Walk.
It’s the morning after a long night out partying. Your eyelids feel glued together, your throat is dry and your stomach won’t stop growling. It is the perfect time for a hearty breakfast — or brunch, depending on how late you roll out of bed.?
Child’s play takes on a whole new meaning at the Robotics and Nanotechnology Camp offered for children in kindergarten through 12th grade. The program, directed by Dean Aslam, MSU professor of electrical and computer engineering, strives to introduce children to cutting edge technology while allowing them to get a hands-on experience. “The idea is to teach these new technologies to children — future scientists, future engineers,” Aslam said.
- Seventeen should not objectify men
- J.K. Rowling back for more
- Movies in theaters over break
- Does a college education truly make a difference?
- Celebrity's use of social media is over the top
- Boston Marathon victim Halloween costume goes too far
- Joe Jonas exposes Disney
- 'Gravity' movie is about entertainment rather than facts
- Turmeric powder — a little more than magic
- New TV shows for the fall
- MSU Academic Orientation Program begins this week
- Instagram video threatens vine
- Miley Cyrus is not the only one to blame
- Miss… America?
- Study shows gun violence more prominent in media
- Batkid serves as inspiration
- Top Halloween-themed songs
- Taylor Swift more than a pretty face
- Humanity doesn't 'quack' under pressure
- Astronauts use Twitter in a good way