MSU Hillel to host virtual event with comedian John Mulaney

<p><em>MSU HILLEL</em></p>

MSU HILLEL

Comedian John Mulaney will join MSU students at 8 p.m. on Tuesday in a virtual event sponsored by MSU Hillel, ASMSU and the MSU Jewish Student Union.

MSU Hillel secured an event with Mulaney in a partnership with Virginia Tech University Hillel. The two groups will be splitting the cost of the event, Nate Strauss, MSU Hillel's director of Jewish student life, said.

"We thought it would be really fun to do something big for students toward the end of the semester," Strauss said. "Because we know the semester has just been so all over the place."

After researching musicians, comedians and other celebrities willing to do virtual events, Strauss said the groups liked Mulaney the best.

The event is structured as a Q&A with Mulaney that comedian Derrick Knopsnyder hosts. A few video questions by students will also be included, Strauss said.

Of the first 100 registrants, three will get to do a virtual meet and greet with Mulaney.

The virtual event is free to MSU students and $10 for others. Those interested must register by 5 p.m. on Tuesday.

Share and discuss “MSU Hillel to host virtual event with comedian John Mulaney ” on social media.