Common Ground Festival to begin Thursday

<p>Tim McIlrath of Rise Against encourages the crowed to clap during Common Ground Music Festival on July 6, 2016 at Adado Riverfront Park in Lansing. McIlrath has been rhythm guitar for Rise Against since 1999.</p>

Tim McIlrath of Rise Against encourages the crowed to clap during Common Ground Music Festival on July 6, 2016 at Adado Riverfront Park in Lansing. McIlrath has been rhythm guitar for Rise Against since 1999.

Photo by Carly Geraci | The State News

The 20th anniversary of the Common Ground Music Festival begins Thursday, June 27.

The festival will feature diverse genres of music and food vendors, ranging from coffee and lemonade to BBQ, burritos, ice cream and deep-fried foods.

The Thursday line up will feature Brandi Carlile, City and Colour, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Arlo McKinley and the Lonesome Sound, Mike Mains and the Branches, Motherfolk and Ali McManus.

Friday night will feature Zedd, Playboy Carti, Yung Gravy, Elephante, Jack Harlow, Carlie Hanson and Juliana Hale.

Saturday night attendees can expect Cole Swindell, Chris Janson, Tracy Lawrence, Clare Dunn, Eric Chesser, Rachel Curtis and the Swift Brothers.

Sunday evening will have YG, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Big Boi, 2 Live Crew, Trap Manny, Sway Boi, Kelsey Lynn, and Hitman featuring Klaverflav.

Gates will open at 4 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, and 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.

Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office or online.

For other questions about Common Ground Music Festival, including parking and bag policy, visit their website here.

Share and discuss “Common Ground Festival to begin Thursday” on social media.