Former Spartans to watch in the NBA playoffs

<p>MSU basketball head coach Tom Izzo and former Spartan and current Golden State Warrior forward Draymond Green look out at the crowd during the game against Oregon on Sept. 12, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. Green was recognized for his recent donation to the Spartan basketball program. Alice Kole/The State News</p>

MSU basketball head coach Tom Izzo and former Spartan and current Golden State Warrior forward Draymond Green look out at the crowd during the game against Oregon on Sept. 12, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. Green was recognized for his recent donation to the Spartan basketball program. Alice Kole/The State News

Photo by Alice Kole | The State News

With the first round of NBA playoffs beginning Saturday night, here is a list of former Spartans to keep an eye on.

San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Bryn Forbes has played a total of 82 games this season. Within those games, he has an average of 11.8 points per game, 2.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists.

Draymond Green is a power forward for the Golden State Warriors. In 66 games played this season, Green has an average of 7.4 points per game, 7.3 rebounds and 6.9 assists. However, due to a knee injury Green's playing status is day-to-day.

Shooting guard Gary Harris began his career with the Denver Nuggets in 2014. This season, he has played a total of 57 games with an average of 12.9 points per game, 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists.

This season is Kalin Lucas' first with the Detroit Pistons. He has played one game this season. Within that game he scored 2 points, had 3 rebounds and 1 assist.

The first game of the NBA playoffs begins at 2:30 p.m. Saturday when the Brooklyn Nets take on the Philadelphia 76ers.

Share and discuss “Former Spartans to watch in the NBA playoffs” on social media.