Guide to find watch parties and pep rallies in Minneapolis

A Michigan State fan dances during the second round game of the NCAA tournament against Minnesota at Wells Fargo Arena March 23, 2019. The Spartans defeated the Gophers, 70-50.
A Michigan State fan dances during the second round game of the NCAA tournament against Minnesota at Wells Fargo Arena March 23, 2019. The Spartans defeated the Gophers, 70-50. —
Photo by Anntaninna Biondo | The State News

For Spartans in the Minneapolis area, there are several events happening to cheer on Michigan State in the Final Four.

On Friday at the US Bank Stadium there will be an open practice for each of the Final Four teams. This event is free for the public. Doors open at 10 a.m. CDT and each team will take their turn with an open practice. The Spartans will practice at 2 p.m. CDT.

Later that evening there will be a pep rally featuring MSU coach Tom Izzo, the MSU basketball team, Spartan Brass, the MSU cheerleaders and dance team, and Sparty. The pep rally will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. CDT at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. Admission is $20 per person. Registration closed on Wednesday.

On Saturday, there will be several watch parties at bars in the Minneapolis area.

The Office Pub and Grill, Sneaky Pete’s and GameWorks Mall of America will each be hosting an MSU vs. Texas Tech watch party starting at tip-off at 7:49 p.m. CDT.

If the Spartans defeat Texas Tech. they will go on to play in the NCAA March Madness championship Monday night.

Share and discuss “Guide to find watch parties and pep rallies in Minneapolis ” on social media.