Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Wharton Center

The front of the Wharton Center is pictured on June 13, 2018.

On Sunday Nov. 4, the Wharton Center for the Performing Arts will welcome comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short for ‘An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest Of Your Life.’

Steve Martin is known as an American actor, comedian and banjo musician. Martin Short is also an actor and comedian, known for his work on Saturday Night Live and for starring in comedy films, including Father of the Bride I and II alongside Steve Martin.

Martin and Short’s show addresses the years of their work, memorable moments and a unique blend of stand-up, conversations and musical numbers. The two will be accompanied during their performance by the Grammy® Award- winning bluegrass band, Steep Canyon Rangers, and renowned jazz pianist and Jimmy Kimmel Live band member, Jeff Babko. 

Doors to the Cobb Great Hall open at 6:30 p.m. and the show begins at 7 p.m. Parking in the Wharton structure is $10, cash only.  Ticket holders can enter the lobby as early as 6 p.m. and if needed, receive wheelchair assistance from the usher staff. 

The performance will run for two hours, with no intermission. 

‘An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest Of Your Life’ is sponsored by The Doctors Company, in addition to several other companies. This event is also sponsored by Michigan Radio. 

Share and discuss “Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Wharton Center” on social media.