Downtown East Lansing to celebrate the season with Winter Glow

Haslett resident, Konny Zsigo finishes an order for a customer during the annual Winter Glow Festival on Dec. 2, 2017 at Ann St. Plaza. The free festival featured carriage rides, music, an outdoor holiday farmers market, marshmallow roasting, and other seasonal activities.
Haslett resident, Konny Zsigo finishes an order for a customer during the annual Winter Glow Festival on Dec. 2, 2017 at Ann St. Plaza. The free festival featured carriage rides, music, an outdoor holiday farmers market, marshmallow roasting, and other seasonal activities. —
Photo by Sylvia Jarrus | The State News

Downtown East Lansing will host a Winter Glow event on Dec. 1 from 2 to 5 p.m. Gated lots and garages will provide free parking from 2 to 6 p.m.

The free event will have winter-themed activities located in the Ann Street Plaza. Guests can take a carriage ride, roast marshmallows, shop at the farmers' market, watch ice carving demonstrations and enjoy live music. Photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus will be available at the East Lansing Marriott on M.A.C. Avenue for $5 from 3 to 6 p.m. 

Landmark on Grand River, Newman Lofts, The Christman Company and the MSU Federal Credit Union will participate in the Toys for Tots drive located in the Marriott lobby. The first 400 to donate people will be rewarded with a free photo with Santa.

Share and discuss “Downtown East Lansing to celebrate the season with Winter Glow” on social media.