Baseball cancelled Tuesday due to inclement weather, faces Toledo Wednesday

A Spartan blows a bubblegum bubble in the dugout during the game against Notre Dame on April 10, 2018 at McLane Baseball Stadium. The Spartans fell to the Fighting Irish, 8-7.
A Spartan blows a bubblegum bubble in the dugout during the game against Notre Dame on April 10, 2018 at McLane Baseball Stadium. The Spartans fell to the Fighting Irish, 8-7. —
Photo by Matt Schmucker | The State News

Baseball's matchup against Eastern Michigan held at Comerica Park Tuesday was canceled due to inclement weather causing to push back the scheduled 6:35 p.m start. The teams will not meet in Detroit again this season. 

This is the second time this season that inclement weather has canceled another game against the Spartans and Eastern Michigan back on April 4. This is the first time since 2007 the teams have not faced each other in the season.

Fans who purchased tickets to the game are able to use the ticket stub to gain entrance to any remaining Spartan home game this season. 

The Spartans are in East Lansing this afternoon to face Toledo with a 3:05 p.m. scheduled first pitch at McLane Baseball Stadium.

Share and discuss “Baseball cancelled Tuesday due to inclement weather, faces Toledo Wednesday” on social media.