Suspect in Delhi IED incident indicted

<p>Homemade explosive devices were found in Delhi Manor in Delhi Township, Michigan. Photo courtesy of Ingham County Sheriff's Office.</p>

Homemade explosive devices were found in Delhi Manor in Delhi Township, Michigan. Photo courtesy of Ingham County Sheriff's Office.

The suspect in the improvised explosive device case from Delhi Township has been indicted, according to a press release.

Dustin Daniel Clark, a 23-year-old from Holt, was indicted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office on one count each of possession of an unregistered destructive device and felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition.

“We don’t get too many federal indictments on what start out as state cases very often,” Ingham County Sheriff Scott Wriggelsworth said. “We took this serious from the onset and apparently the federal government is as well.”

On Aug. 25, two homemade explosive devices were found in a home in Delhi Township, one of which was found to be detonatable. 

"First one in my 23 years that I ever remember dealing with,” Wriggelsworth said.

Clark is not an MSU student. He was arraigned in U.S. District Court on Sept. 18 and remains in federal custody.

Share and discuss “Suspect in Delhi IED incident indicted” on social media.