TSN Podcast S2E9: How historic was Super Bowl LI and can MSU beat U-M on the road?

Freshman forward Nick Ward (44) attempts to block University of Michigan guard Derrick Walton Jr. (10) as he shoots the ball during the second half of the men's basketball game against the University of Michigan on Jan. 29, 2017 at Breslin Center. The Spartans defeated the Wolverines, 70-62.
Freshman forward Nick Ward (44) attempts to block University of Michigan guard Derrick Walton Jr. (10) as he shoots the ball during the second half of the men's basketball game against the University of Michigan on Jan. 29, 2017 at Breslin Center. The Spartans defeated the Wolverines, 70-62. —
Photo by Sundeep Dhanjal | and Sundeep Dhanjal The State News

Newsroom personality Stephen Olschanski and men's basketball beat reporter Casey Harrison discuss the chaos that was Super Bowl LI and whether or not the Patriots took the win away from the Falcon or if Atlanta flat out choked. Casey also gives a brief breakdown of what to expect as MSU hits the road to play U-M at the Crisler Center.

Share and discuss “TSN Podcast S2E9: How historic was Super Bowl LI and can MSU beat U-M on the road?” on social media.