Man pleads not guilty to indecent exposure, breaking and entering

<p>Michigan State University Police Department on Aug. 29, 2015. Courtney Kendler/The State News</p>

Michigan State University Police Department on Aug. 29, 2015. Courtney Kendler/The State News

Photo by Courtney Kendler | The State News

An area man was arrested Feb. 11 for alleged indecent exposures and unlawful entries in Abbot Hall, MSU police Capt. Doug Monette reported. 

According to 54B District Court records, the suspect, Ricardo Nogales-Suazo, age 47, pleaded not guilty to four counts of breaking and entering without owner's permission, one count of aggravated indecent exposure and one count of indecent exposure.

Officers were dispatched to Abbot Hall and made contact with Nogales-Suazo, who was allegedly breaking into rooms on the second floor of Abbot Hall and exposing himself to people, Monette said.

"The subject had a strong odor of intoxicants coming from his breath," Monette said.

Nogales-Suazo's bond was set at $5,000 bond with the conditions that he reports to weekly pretrial services and does not enter MSU's campus, according to court records.

Assault and battery / simple assault

An incident of assault and battery / simple assault occurred on Feb. 7 in Holmes Hall, according to the Clery Crime and Fire Log. The incident was reported to MSUPD on Feb. 19.

Monette declined to comment because it is an open investigation. 

Share and discuss “Man pleads not guilty to indecent exposure, breaking and entering ” on social media.