One more Detroit resident sentenced in 2015 assault of MSU student in Spartan Village

Detroit resident Brittani Barber-Gribble, left, and her attorney Kareem Johnson listen to the judge on Feb. 16, 2016 at the Ingham County Probate Court in Lansing. Barber-Gribble is the last of five women to plead guilty to  their individual roles in the assault against Ryah Kelly in Spartan Village last March.
Detroit resident Brittani Barber-Gribble, left, and her attorney Kareem Johnson listen to the judge on Feb. 16, 2016 at the Ingham County Probate Court in Lansing. Barber-Gribble is the last of five women to plead guilty to their individual roles in the assault against Ryah Kelly in Spartan Village last March. —
Photo by Kelly vanFrankenhuyzen | and Kelly vanFrankenhuyzen The State News

Editor's Note: Brittani Barber-Gribble's case records were made non-public Wednesday, rendering it impossible to confirm her sentencing details. 

Detroit resident Brittani Barber-Gribble was sentenced Wednesday for her role in the violent assault of Ryah Kelly in a Spartan Village parking lot last year.

The final defendant, Tierra Hubbard, is scheduled for her sentencing hearing in May. 

Share and discuss “One more Detroit resident sentenced in 2015 assault of MSU student in Spartan Village” on social media.