Power outages and storm damage reported throughout Ingham County.

<p>East Lansing Police Department on Aug. 29, 2015. Courtney Kendler/The State News</p>

East Lansing Police Department on Aug. 29, 2015. Courtney Kendler/The State News

Photo by Courtney Kendler | The State News

A number of power outages and instances of storm damage have been reported throughout Ingham County, according to a series of alerts sent out Friday evening. 

East Lansing police are reporting a power outage at the 1100 block of Frye avenue in East Lansing. The Lansing Board of Water and Light have been notified. 

Other alerts reported multiple power outages throughout the rest of the county. Drivers who come across a malfunctioning traffic light are asked to treat it like a four-way stop.

Outside of East Lansing, Hagadorn Road between Lamb Road and Darling Road in Alaiedon Township is closed while crews clean up a tree

East Lansing police were not immediately available for comment Friday evening. 

34 mile per hour winds are reported and the temperature in East Lansing is expected to drop to 39 degrees Friday night, according to Weather.com and East Lansing is under a wind advisory until 10 p.m. 

Share and discuss “Power outages and storm damage reported throughout Ingham County. ” on social media.