Big Ten Network names Crunchy's as best gameday restaurant in E.L.

<p>Then-Law graduate student Scott Chu, left, and then- alumnus Pamela Wall, right, shout during the Michigan v. Kansas basketball game on Friday, March. 29, 2013, at Crunchy's, at 254 W Grand River Ave,. The friends were hoping for a Michigan win for the chance of seeing a Michigan-Michigan State game. Danyelle Morrow/The State</p>

Then-Law graduate student Scott Chu, left, and then- alumnus Pamela Wall, right, shout during the Michigan v. Kansas basketball game on Friday, March. 29, 2013, at Crunchy's, at 254 W Grand River Ave,. The friends were hoping for a Michigan win for the chance of seeing a Michigan-Michigan State game. Danyelle Morrow/The State

Photo by Danyelle Morrow | The State News

Crunchy’s is officially MSU’s top game-day restaurant according to a btn.com article by Brent Yarina, a senior editior at Big Ten Network.com. He compiled the top game-day restaurant for all 14 Big Ten schools.

The article was published yesterday with the the winner from each school. Winning restaurants were chosen after talking to college football writers, Big Ten sports information directors, Big Ten fans (via Twitter and Facebook) and BTN personalities.

Shawn Campbell, a bartender manager who has worked at Crunchy’s for four years, said the restaurant is always packed on game days regardless of the type of MSU sporting event happening. 

“It is an honor and means a lot to us as an establishment, especially with all the other competition from other restaurants in the area," Campbell said of being ranked top game-day restaurant in East Lansing. 

Share and discuss “Big Ten Network names Crunchy's as best gameday restaurant in E.L. ” on social media.