Word on the street: What will you remember about MSU?

Students prepare for graduation

<p>“(It’s) the small stuff — like the atmosphere. … I don’t want to say getting up and going to class — because going to class is still annoying — but just the daily routine of being in college, and friends, and just the whole college atmosphere is really, probably, what I’ll miss the most.”<br />
Drew Ndengabaganizi, anthropology senior</p>

“(It’s) the small stuff — like the atmosphere. … I don’t want to say getting up and going to class — because going to class is still annoying — but just the daily routine of being in college, and friends, and just the whole college atmosphere is really, probably, what I’ll miss the most.”
Drew Ndengabaganizi, anthropology senior

As commencement begins to creep up on graduating seniors next weekend, some students have taken a moment to reflect upon their greatest memories of MSU. Commencement ceremonies will begin May 3 at Breslin Center and are open to the public.

Emmy award-winning actor Tim Busfield, from East Lansing, and New York Times-bestselling author Richard Ford, an MSU alumnus, are this year’s commencement speakers.

Yesterday, The State News caught up with a few students and asked what they will miss most about college life on the banks of the Red Cedar.

Share and discuss “Word on the street: What will you remember about MSU?” on social media.