AD Hollis releases statement about NCAA investigation into MSU

Athletic director Mark Hollis watches the team on the field April 25, 2015, during the Green and White Spring Game at Spartan Stadium. The White team defeated the Green team, 9-3.
Athletic director Mark Hollis watches the team on the field April 25, 2015, during the Green and White Spring Game at Spartan Stadium. The White team defeated the Green team, 9-3. —

MSU Athletic Director Mark Hollis released a statement following the NCAA's announcement of the investigation into MSU about its handling of ex-MSU and USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar's case.

The full statement is below:

“Since my first day on the job as athletic director, my focus has always been on the student-athlete. They are at the core of our athletic department mission statement. Our first priority has always been and will always be their health and safety. In regards to the letter we received from the NCAA last night, the athletic compliance and university general counsel offices are preparing a comprehensive response. Michigan State University will cooperate with any investigation.”

Share and discuss “AD Hollis releases statement about NCAA investigation into MSU ” on social media.