Ex-Spartan Donnie Corley enrolls at Wayne County Community College

<p>Ex-MSU football player Donnie Corley enters 54-B District Court for his arraignment on June 7, 2017 in East Lansing. Corley is one of three ex-MSU football players facing charges for an alleged rape Jan. 16.</p>

Ex-MSU football player Donnie Corley enters 54-B District Court for his arraignment on June 7, 2017 in East Lansing. Corley is one of three ex-MSU football players facing charges for an alleged rape Jan. 16.

Photo by Jon Famurewa | The State News

Former Spartan wideout Donnie Corley has found a new school.

According to the Detroit Free Press, the former MSU football player has enrolled at Wayne County Community College for the upcoming school year. The school does not have a football team.

Corley's attorney, John Shea, could not be reached for comment at the time of publication. A  representative from Wayne County Community College was unavailable for comment.

Corley, who was one of three former football players part of an alleged sexual assault Jan. 16, was charged with third-degree criminal sexual conduct. He was arraigned on June 7. If convicted of those charges, he faces up to 15 years in prison.

Share and discuss “Ex-Spartan Donnie Corley enrolls at Wayne County Community College” on social media.