St. Patrick's Day Weekend: 3 sexual assault reports among other alleged crimes

<p>East Lansing Police Department on Aug. 29, 2015. Courtney Kendler/The State News</p>

East Lansing Police Department on Aug. 29, 2015. Courtney Kendler/The State News

Photo by Courtney Kendler | The State News

During St. Patrick's Day weekend the East Lansing Police Department received three reports of criminal sexual conduct in addition to 13 reports of disorderly conduct.

The first criminal sexual conduct was reported on March 18 and occurred on March 17, ELPD Lt. Steve Gonzalez said.

"We do not have an exact location right now, we know it occurred within a residence in the city of East Lansing but we do not have an exact address," Gonzalez said.

According to the ELPD Case and Arrest Summary, the alleged incident is a criminal sexual conduct third degree.

The second incident is allegedly a criminal sexual conduct fourth degree and it occurred at Delta Chi Fraternity at 101 Woodmere Ave., according to the ELPD Case and Arrest Summary. 

The incident was reported on March 19 and allegedly occurred between 11:30 p.m. March 18 and 12:45 a.m. March 19, Gonzalez said.

According to the ELPD Case and Arrest Summary, an assault and battery/simple assault allegedly also occurred at Delta Chi Fraternity on March 17.

ELPD received a third criminal sexual conduct report on March 19, Gonzalez said.

The incident allegedly occurred in Cedar Village and it is criminal sexual conduct fourth degree, according to the ELPD Case and Arrest Summary.

“On all three complaints no arrests have been made and we do not have any suspect information to release at this point in time," Gonzalez said.

An ELPD officer was also allegedly assaulted on St. Patrick's Day. The officer was assisting the fire department and paramedics with an incapacitated individual. The woman became combative and kicked the responding officer in the face.

"(The officer) wasn’t injured to the point where he required any medical treatment," Gonzalez said.

According the MSU Police Department Clery Crime and Fire Log, there were three incidents of burglary and two nonaggravated assaults St. Patrick's Day weekend. MSUPD Capt. Doug Monette was unable to comment on the alleged crimes. For a full list of crimes, see the Clery Crime and Fire Log.

Share and discuss “St. Patrick's Day Weekend: 3 sexual assault reports among other alleged crimes” on social media.