Donald Trump Jr. to visit MSU Wednesday

Cleveland, Ohio residents Emma Melito, 9, and Marisa Melita, 17, watch republican presidential nominee Donald Trump give a speech on July 21, 2016, the fourth day of the Republican National Convention, in Cleveland, Ohio.
Cleveland, Ohio residents Emma Melito, 9, and Marisa Melita, 17, watch republican presidential nominee Donald Trump give a speech on July 21, 2016, the fourth day of the Republican National Convention, in Cleveland, Ohio. —
Photo by Nic Antaya | and Nic Antaya The State News

Donald Trump Jr. will visit MSU's campus this Wednesday, according to a post on the MSU College Republicans' Facebook page

According to the post, Trump Jr. will be speaking in the Union Ballroom at 11:30 a.m. to aid his father's last push to win the presidential election.

"We are in the final stretch of this election cycle, and it is pertinent that we elect Donald Trump as the next president," the post said.

Chair of the MSU College Republicans Jeff Litten said the group has been trying to get a big name from Trump's campaign to appear on campus.

“Donald Trump Jr. is the voice of conservative party that exemplifies what the conservative party is," Litten said. "We’re glad he is here to show what that message is to Michigan State University."

To register to attend, click here

Share and discuss “Donald Trump Jr. to visit MSU Wednesday” on social media.