Ben Carson to attend Michigan game tailgates

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson speaks to supporters at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif., on Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015. (Allen J. Schaben/Los Angeles Times/TNS)
Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson speaks to supporters at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif., on Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015. (Allen J. Schaben/Los Angeles Times/TNS) —
Photo by Allen J. Schaben | and Allen J. Schaben The State News

Ben Carson will be in East Lansing on Saturday to attend tailgates before the MSU football team takes on the University of Michigan. 

According to a press release from the Donald Trump campaign, at 11 a.m. Carson will be at tailgates in front of Spartan Stadium. 

"He's going to be touring multiple locations throughout the state of Michigan," Michigan Communications Director for the Trump Campaign Tim Lineberger said.

In addition to his game day MSU visit, Carson will also make stops at Trump campaign offices in Grand Rapids and Livonia.

“(He will be) energizing people before the election because Trump is the only real option for president,” Lineberger said.

Share and discuss “Ben Carson to attend Michigan game tailgates” on social media.