Student resources available on campus during summer

Hours have changed in certain buildings, but students are still able to receive most of the resources traditionally available during either the spring or fall semesters, although to a more limited degree.

The library is available to students all summer, it is not open 24 hours like fall and spring semester but it is there as a resource.

Library times vary during summer semester: starting in June Monday through Thursday, students are welcomed in the main library from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m.

During the weekend, library times vary by day. Friday the library is available from 8 p.m. until 5 p.m., Saturday it is available from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Sunday the available times are from 12 p.m. until 10 p.m.

There are days the main library will be closed and those dates are available on its website.

There are three engagements centers open on Michigan State’s campus this summer for students.

Students are welcomed to Brody Hall, McDonel Hall and The Union engagement centers Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m, which means others like East Neighborhood’s engagement center or South neighborhood’s will not operate for the duration of the summer semester.

The Learning Resource Center, or LRC is open in Bessey Hall in room 204 for students taking summer classes who need tutoring. Tutoring in the LRC is available upon scheduling an appointment, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and is limited to certain classes.

Students who would like to meet with an advisor over the summer can make an appointment by calling the neighborhood office.

Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. through 12 p.m., and are closed for lunch from 12 p.m. until 1 p.m.

Between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m., advisors will become available again for appointments.

Share and discuss “Student resources available on campus during summer” on social media.