ESPN Gameday will be live in Ann Arbor for MSU's matchup this weekend

<p>MSU football coach Mark Dantonio walks on the field before the game against Oregon on Sept. 12, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. The Spartans defeated the Ducks 31-28. Joshua Abraham/The State News</p>

MSU football coach Mark Dantonio walks on the field before the game against Oregon on Sept. 12, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. The Spartans defeated the Ducks 31-28. Joshua Abraham/The State News

Photo by Joshua Abraham | The State News

When No. 4-ranked MSU (6-0 overall, 2-0 Big Ten) travels to Ann Arbor to take on No. 18-ranked Michigan (5-1 overall, 2-0 Big Ten) it will be the second time this season the Spartans play on ESPN's Gameday.

The Spartans second game of the season against Oregon saw Gameday come to East Lansing. 

This will be the third time MSU and U-M square off on Gameday. The previous two were both in East Lansing. The two are 1-1 against each other on Gameday with U-M winning the first matchup in 1997 and MSU winning the second in 1999.

The last time Gameday was in Ann Arbor was in 2013 when U-M took on Notre Dame. 

Should MSU and No. 1-ranked Ohio State stay high in the rankings, the matchup between the Spartans and OSU on Nov. 21 could be on Gameday as well.

Share and discuss “ESPN Gameday will be live in Ann Arbor for MSU's matchup this weekend ” on social media.