Your guide to ESPN College GameDay

Start working on your most obnoxious signs and outfits, Spartans. It can be an overwhelming day if you’re not prepared.

Here are some preparatory tips to keep in mind if you are planning to go to the event.

Basically when the rooster crows, it’s time to wake up.

Some students get to Spartan Stadium as early as 6 a.m. for the show that starts at 9 a.m. If you want the best spot in the pit, which is near the cameras, you need to be there early.

Make sure to check your weather app the night before and the day of the game, just to be sure of what to expect. The last time ESPN College GameDay was in town for the Ohio State University game, it was rainy and not the best of conditions. It’s better to be prepared for the worst than not prepared at all.

College GameDay is known for having some intense, attention-grabbing signs. Making one even gives you the chance to get on TV. Get creative with your thinking and start working now. Some funny ones in the past have been large pictures of peoples’ heads and ones that even make fun of the show hosts.

Another way to get noticed by reporters is to show your school spirit. People show up in the traditional striped overalls, in full body suits, wearing masks and so on. You may look funny, but it’s bound to get peoples’ attention.

Whether you need an energy drink or a lot of sleep the night before, come to GameDay with a lot of energy. Maybe do some jumping-jacks to wake up. It’s going to be a long day and you don’t want to miss any of the excitement.

Share and discuss “Your guide to ESPN College GameDay ” on social media.