Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Shots fired during party Friday at Chandler Crossings

A shooting with no reported injuries occurred Friday night at the pool at The Village at Chandler Crossings during their Glow Light Party, an official from the apartment complex's management company said.

Shortly after 11 p.m. on Friday, as the event was coming to an end, gunshots were reported, Cardinal Group Management President Alex O'Brien said.

O'Brien said Bath Township police are conducting a full investigation, but he was not able to say whether any suspects had arisen or if an arrest was made. 

Police and security were onsite for the event, so they responded promptly to the sound of gunshots, O'Brien said.

"We believe that the gunshots were fired by guest at the community, not residents, who illegally brought the gun onto the premise," he said over email.  

O'Brien encouraged residents to report suspicious activity and said Chandler Crossings has security features on every building and unit and security services onsite.

Bath Township police were not available for comment. Check back for more on the shooting.

Share and discuss “Shots fired during party Friday at Chandler Crossings” on social media.