After reviewing evidence and statements from alleged victims and suspects, prosecutors determined that “no crime was committed” in an alleged on-campus sexual assault case reported in August, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III said in a statement released Friday.
Baseball: Ryan Krill Ryan Krill has been part of the senior leadership group that has the Spartans sitting at No.
The following events are free according to www.inclusion.msu.edu, however, some may require registration or reservations in advance.
MSU and Michigan Tech will partner to develop a biofuel research program in the Upper Peninsula with $1.4 million in federal funding. The program, to be based at MSU’s Upper Peninsula Tree Improvement Center in Escanaba, Mich., will research how trees can be used for renewable fuels, like ethanol.
Former MSU employee Larry Nassar has been charged with 22 additional counts of criminal sexual assault, first degree, Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette said in a press conference Wednesday. Criminal sexual conduct is a felony punishable by up to life in prison for each charge, according to a press release from Schuette.
- Looking back of the week of January 22-28
- Conflicting reports about offer of largest contract in college basketball to Izzo
- Voter turnout at E.L. locations varies
- Looking back on the week of January 8 - January 14
- CATA millage looks to pass; 69th House district GOP race ongoing
- Looking back on the week February 19-25
- Looking back of the week of February 12-18
- Defenseman Petry forgoing senior season for NHL
- Looking back of the week of January 15 - 21
- Scene at gubernatorial election parties as polls close
- Looking back of the week of January 29 - February 4