ASMSU, MSU’s undergraduate student government culminated the 2013-2014 academic year by holding its final general assembly meeting on Thursday.
ASMSU, MSU's undergraduate student government, can yet again breathe a sigh of relief, as the All University Student Hearing Board ruled former President Kiran Samra and the organization was not in violation of the code.
ASMSU, MSU’s undergraduate student government, concluded its Office of the President elections Thursday by voting on vice president positions, including vice president for governmental affairs, vice president for student allocations, vice president for internal administration and vice president for special projects.
- Opt-out lease ordinance would benefit students
- MSU Counseling Center is beneficial, but needs more therapists
- Bill to change math requirement for education majors
- Labor union for college athletes unreasonable
- Broad College of Business MBA program rises in the ranks