In a confession, the Vernon, Mich. resident accused of committing a string of sexual assaults near MSU this summer said smoking crack cocaine and watching fantasy abuse movies fueled his attacks.
On the 12th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001, people across the country and in the MSU community recalled attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, and United Flight 93’s crash in Pennsylvania.
It’s never crossed my mind that I would be ashamed to be a Spartan. Never, until Friday night, when those venomous thoughts attempted to creep in against my will.
With nearly twice as many vendors, accommodations for twice as many people and warmer weather predictions, coordinators of this year’s Taste of East Lansing are hoping for twice as much fun come Saturday.
Another fight amongst roommates has resulted in campus police intervention.
- Win over U-M leaves Dantonio in dancing mood
- MSU alums, politicians respond to shots fired report on Capitol Hill
- CMU incident raises questions, concerns regarding campus safety
- Concerts encourage students to expand horizons, bring memorable experiences
- Police brief provides glimpse into past
- Cartoon's message holds true despite intervening years
- Washington Post declares Stabenow winner of Michigan in Senate race
- Old letters to the editor provide look back in time at The State News
- 34 years ago, a naked man graced the front page
- Rowers celebrate with their medals
- Crowds impressive during Olympic rowing events
- Rowing cameramen improve
- British rowers capture gold, make Olympic history
- Rowers deal with buzzer issues
- Olympic coverage unimpressive for rowing events
- Keep calm, row on
- Olympic coverage expanded through online avenues
- Paying it forward
- "Stand your ground" law troubling