2024 four-star receiver Nick Marsh recommits to MSU football

<p>The MSU student section during the game against Maryland on Nov. 13, 2021, at Spartan Stadium. The Spartans defeated Maryland 40-21.</p>

The MSU student section during the game against Maryland on Nov. 13, 2021, at Spartan Stadium. The Spartans defeated Maryland 40-21.

After committing to Michigan State football in late July last summer, four-star wide receiver and top three player in Michigan Nick Marsh announced via YouTube stream Friday evening his recommitment to the Spartans.

The 6’3" 2024 prospect backed out of his original commitment in early March but was swayed back to the green and white after his final official visit to East Lansing just a couple weeks ago.

The River Rouge native holds a number of high-level offers from programs such as Pittsburgh, Penn State and Tennessee but ultimately decided to stay in-state with MSU. 

Marsh is now the third four-star Michigan State has pulled in for their 2024 class next to running back Anthony Carrie and offensive lineman Andrew Dennis. Marsh marks the 12th pledge of the class for the Spartans.

With the final signing date more than a year away for 2024 players, Michigan State should continue to see themselves with chances to move up the national rankings throughout the summer as decisions from top targets remain to be seen.

Share and discuss “2024 four-star receiver Nick Marsh recommits to MSU football ” on social media.