Michigan State-Michigan game rescheduled for March 1

<p>MSU’s junior guard Tyson Walker (2) and Michigan’s graduate student guard Eli Brooks (55) grapple for possession during MSU’s game against the University of Michigan on Saturday, Jan. 29, 2022. The Spartans ultimately beat the Wolverines 83-67.</p>

MSU’s junior guard Tyson Walker (2) and Michigan’s graduate student guard Eli Brooks (55) grapple for possession during MSU’s game against the University of Michigan on Saturday, Jan. 29, 2022. The Spartans ultimately beat the Wolverines 83-67.

Michigan State men’s basketball’s second matchup against Michigan has been rescheduled for March 1. 

The announcement came via a post on Michigan State men’s basketball’s Twitter account. The game will be broadcast on FS1 at 8:30 p.m. 

The first game between the rivals was scheduled for Jan. 8 but was canceled when Michigan could not meet the Big Ten required minimum of seven eligible players due to COVID-19 protocols. Michigan State then beat Michigan 83-67 in an originally planned matchup on Saturday, Jan. 29, at the Breslin Center. 

MSU’s next scheduled game is at Maryland on Tuesday, Feb. 1.

Share and discuss “Michigan State-Michigan game rescheduled for March 1” on social media.