WATCH: Cassius Winston honored at senior day, Izzo speaks to Breslin

Cassius Winston, along with fellow seniors Joshua Langford, Kyle Ahrens and Conner George, were honored following MSU Men’s basketball’s 80-69 win over Ohio State on March 8, 2020. Coach Tom Izzo speaks on his seniors and the team’s clinch of the Big Ten regular season title. —

After clinching a share of the Big Ten regular season title with a 80-69 win over Ohio State, Michigan State men’s basketball honored seniors Cassius Winston, Kyle Ahrens, Conner George and Joshua Langford.

Winston, the Spartan's six foot, one inch point guard, scored 27 points against the Buckeyes, shooting 10-14 overall while passing off six assists. The Detroit native is currently the sixth all-time leading scorer in MSU history and passed Mateen Cleaves' record for all-time leader in assists in January.

Langford missed the entire 2019-2020 season as well as a large portion of the 2018-2019 season with a stress reaction injury to his left foot. Although Langford did not play, he was honored in the post game ceremony where Izzo remarked that "we're not yet sure what we are going to do with Joshua yet," as the Breslin chanted "one more year."

Ahrens, who was announced in the starting lineup against the Buckeyes, played 14 minutes and snatched three rebounds against his brother’s team. The Versailles, Ohio native has struggled with injury during his five year stretch with the Spartans, but Izzo consistently refers to his leadership as a huge asset to his team.

George, a redshirt senior guard from Okemos, entered the game with 2:17 remaining and missed his only shot.

Share and discuss “WATCH: Cassius Winston honored at senior day, Izzo speaks to Breslin” on social media.