Top five most expensive apartments to rent in East Lansing

<p>The Residences Apartments are located on 117 Center St, East Lansing, MI 48823.</p>

The Residences Apartments are located on 117 Center St, East Lansing, MI 48823.

Photo by Anntaninna Biondo | The State News

For many MSU students, rent is a source of stress and finding a cheap lease is optimal.

For those without that concern, this list is for you.

Based on publicly available information and some questions asked to leasing staff, here are some of the most expensive apartments you can find in East Lansing. Whether you want a rooftop penthouse or a premium view, there’s always something for the bougie in you.

1. Legendary Four Bedroom Penthouse at St. Anne Lofts

Most apartments are cheaper the more beds you have to split rent between. Not the penthouse at St. Anne Lofts, which is the most expensive apartment in East Lansing even with four bedrooms.

As one of four residents, the penthouse will cost you about $1,624 a month for a total rent of $6,495, according to the lease webpage.

Amenities include four bathrooms, an elevated living area and a patio spanning the length of the apartment. You’re also living above FieldHouse in the heart of East Lansing’s bar district. Go nuts, rich kid.

2. One Bedroom at The Residences  

Next to St. Anne Lofts is The Residences, an apartment complex above HopCat. A one-bedroom lease will set you back $1,500 a month with a parking space included. You’re also located above the bar district, and have delicious fries available on your first floor.

3. Executive One Bedroom at St. Anne Lofts

Want a bit of that penthouse living but aren’t quite that rich? Have no rich friends to sign on with? St. Anne Lofts also offers a luxury one-bedroom unit that costs up to $1,495 a month. In addition to the location, the apartment has patio space and the option to have up to two residents on the lease, if you lovebirds want to keep costs down. 

4. One Bed Apartment at Landmark on Grand River

Currently under construction, Landmark is leasing fully furnished one-bedroom apartments starting at $1,310 a month. The maximum price can reach $1,410 depending on the tech package and which view the apartment has, according to an employee at the leasing office.

The apartment is also cat-and-dog friendly and will be  located atop a Target store.

5. Diamond 9 VIP at Hub on Campus

Also under construction, Hub on Campus has luxury studio apartments available starting at $1,119. “Spa” and “VIP” upgrade packages are located on the ninth and tenth floors respectively, which have restricted access.

The most expensive of these apartments, the VIP package for the “Diamond 9” floor plan, costs $1,299 a month and includes “Voice Activated Smart-Home Technology,” among a laundry list of other amenities.

The Hub will also have a rooftop pool. Just sayin’.

Share and discuss “Top five most expensive apartments to rent in East Lansing” on social media.