ESPN's College GameDay coming to Michigan State on Saturday

Freshman forward Aaron Henry (11) begins a fast break following a steal at Mackey Arena on Jan. 27, 2019. The Spartans fell to the Boilermakers, 73-63.
Freshman forward Aaron Henry (11) begins a fast break following a steal at Mackey Arena on Jan. 27, 2019. The Spartans fell to the Boilermakers, 73-63. —
Photo by Matt Zubik | The State News

ESPN College GameDay will return to Michigan State for the men's basketball against Indiana on Saturday, Feb. 2. 

The pregame college basketball show will be live from the Breslin Center, beginning at 11 a.m. on ESPN with host Rece Davis, analysts Jay Bilas, Seth Greenberg and Jay Williams. 

"This, for me, is one of the more exciting moments in college basketball," MSU coach Tom Izzo said. "It's a great honor to have College GameDay come to our campus and I'm looking forward to seeing my friends Rece, Jay, Seth and Jay, who are among the best in the business. We've had some great crowds on GameDay and we're looking forward to showing the nation our great Spartan spirit."

Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. and tipoff for the game against the Hoosiers will be at 6 p.m.. Admission for the event is free and there will be free food and events held throughout the show. 

MSU student section Izzone members wearing their 2018-19 Izzone t-shirt will receive wristbands for early entry to Saturday night's game.

This will be the ninth time that College GameDay has featured MSU.

Parking is free in the Breslin Center lots and Ramp 7 beginning at 7:30 a.m. The "No-Bag Policy" will be in effect for the event.

Share and discuss “ESPN's College GameDay coming to Michigan State on Saturday ” on social media.