Jordan Huff, three-star athlete, decommits from MSU

<p>Football head coach Mark Dantonio runs out onto the field before the game against Penn State, on Nov. 4, 2017, at Spartan Stadium. The Spartans defeated the Nittany Lions, 27-24.</p>

Football head coach Mark Dantonio runs out onto the field before the game against Penn State, on Nov. 4, 2017, at Spartan Stadium. The Spartans defeated the Nittany Lions, 27-24.

Photo by Matt Schmucker | The State News

Mark Dantonio’s 2019 recruiting class took a hit on Monday, July 2 as Rivals.com reported that three-star athlete Jordan Huff decomitted from the class. 

Huff is ranked the No. 53 player in the state of Georgia, the No. 42 ranked athlete in the class of 2019, and the No. 479 prospect overall, according to the 247Sports Composite rankings

He was the third player to commit to the Spartans 2019 class rankings after declaring his intentions to suit up for the Spartans last Christmas.

Huff is the second player to decommit from the class in the past eight days, as Oak Park quarterback Dwan Mathis flipped his commitment to the Ohio State Buckeyes on Sunday, June 24. 

Although Huff has re-opened his recruitment, the Spartans’ 2019 recruiting class remains the third best in the Big Ten conference, trailing only the Michigan Wolverines and the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Share and discuss “Jordan Huff, three-star athlete, decommits from MSU” on social media.