St. Patrick's Day bar specials in East Lansing

<p>From left to right, kinesiology senior Whitney Woodbridge, psychology senior Therese Diola, interdisciplinary studies in social science and health studies senior Taylor Parks and nursing senior Aubrey Dwyer enjoy a drink March 17, 2014, in the morning at Dublin Square Bar on St. Patrick's Day. Patrons crowded into the bar early morning, lining up outside around 7 a.m. Allison Brooks/The State News</p>

From left to right, kinesiology senior Whitney Woodbridge, psychology senior Therese Diola, interdisciplinary studies in social science and health studies senior Taylor Parks and nursing senior Aubrey Dwyer enjoy a drink March 17, 2014, in the morning at Dublin Square Bar on St. Patrick's Day. Patrons crowded into the bar early morning, lining up outside around 7 a.m. Allison Brooks/The State News

Photo by Allison Brooks | The State News

Get your best green outfit ready so you aren't pinched — St. Patrick's Day is almost here. If you haven't already, it's time to make plans for where to party throughout the day. 

The State News compiled a list of the specials bars in East Lansing will have during the day. Not sure where to go to celebrate the day? Take our quiz to find out!

Dublin Square Irish Pub

Dublin Square Irish Pub will open at 7 a.m. Breakfast is $7.99 with a $10 cover charge at the door. First 50 people inside will get a free t-shirt.

Harper’s Restaurant and Brewpub

Harper’s Restaurant and Brewpub will open at 7 a.m. Free breakfast will be served from 7a.m. to 11a.m. including corned beef and cabbage.

Rick’s American Cafe

Rick’s American Cafe will open at 11 a.m for the occasion. Free pizza will be served from 1 p.m.to 3 p.m. $4 pitchers of green beer will be available until 6 p.m.

P. T. O’Malley’s

P. T. O’Malley’s is opening at 7 a.m. The first 200 people will enjoy a free breakfast buffet, free T-Shirts. There will also be free cover charge. Jello shots will be available.

Crunchy’s East Lansing

Crunchy’s East Lansing is opening at 8 a.m. for those who purchased pre-sale tickets. The general public will be allowed in at 10:30 a.m. Included in the pre-sale is breakfast including green eggs and bacon. $2 green Miller Lite mugs will be avaliable. Irish car bombs will be served all day in addition to other various specials throughout the day.

The Riv

The Riv will be hosting two RAMA sessions on Thursday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and on Saturday from noon until 9 p.m. On Thursday's Rama, green beer, Irish-themed food and music will be available.

Share and discuss “St. Patrick's Day bar specials in East Lansing” on social media.