Five favorites

Every week, The State News presents five things going on in the world of pop culture.

1. Enthralled by tattoos? TLC's "Miami Ink" is back tonight at 10 p.m. with all-new episodes. This unconventional reality show follows a tattoo shop and its owner in Miami as they tattoo everything on bodies from people's pets to dragons.

2. Chances are you've heard all about latest "it" couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, and now Jolie is pregnant with Pitt's baby. This baby is destined to be beautiful.

3. Save Ferris! "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," the 1986 John Hughes flick featuring a high school senior who just couldn't go to school on a sunny day, is now released on DVD with the "Bueller Bueller Edition." The features include "Vintage Ferris Bueller: The Lost Tapes."

4. If you get a kick out of seeing celebrities at their worst, check out www.gofugyourself.typepad.com. The site is usually updated every weekday with a new worst-dressed celebrity. It should be full of new "fugs" this week thanks to the Golden Globe Awards.

5. The song "Rompe" by Daddy Yankee seems to be playing on MTV every half hour this week. This catchy song is guaranteed to ingrain itself in your head after only one listen, even though it's difficult to understand many of the lyrics.

Share and discuss “Five favorites” on social media.