Check out how the events unfolded through the eyes of the MSU community’s posts on Twitter.
The alternative career fair, RECESS, and electronic music show, featuring Kaskade, originally scheduled to take place Friday will be postponed because of inclement weather.
MSU alumnus Raulie Casteel, who is being charged for allegedly going on a 24-incident shooting spree along the I-96 corridor, will face Mich.
As classes wrap up and finals are quickly approaching, some students also are facing stress from another source — their search for summer jobs and internships.
For the past week, Facebook has been buzzing with posts about users’ rights to their comments and photos, as some people have posted statuses stating Facebook does not have the right to use their private property.
- The time I met the president
- McGillicuddy talks uphill battle for victory in East Lansing state House race
- Staying safe at parties comes down to following safety tips, experts say
- Streets surrounding Democratic National Convention bustling with activity
- Democratic National Convention's vibrant Google Space provides fun working environment
- Hundreds of youth "fired up" and "ready to go" at Democratic National Convention
- Arnold to become professor
- US women's gymnastics team finishes on top
- Gymnasts go overboard in cosmetic department
- Web-based learning to replace in-person by 2020
- Study finds first-borns more likely to go to Harvard
- Canadian Hockey League comes after Michigan Daily
- U-M jumps ahead of MSU in social media
- 1974 students had chance to voice opinions on tuition rates
- Other universities vote on tuition increases
- Michigan supplies more than perceived to higher ed
- U-M to take part in NASA projet
- Chuckles at friends might lead to lower self-esteem
- Women were required to wear rain coats to hide sexy bodies
- President Simon begins university career in 1978