The Cotton Bowl game featuring the matchup of MSU vs. Alabama is right around the corner, and it's never too early to start making plans. Last-minute plane tickets to Dallas might be out of the question for most people, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to have a good time back in East Lansing.
Balancing a demanding major like physiology, which Wollenman does, and being a member of a sports team isn’t a commonly heard story. But Wollenman does it, and does it well.
Since March, the countdown has been on for this day. And it’s finally here. Basketball season is back. At 5:30 p.m., the gates to the Breslin Center will open.
The first day of fall was last week, so that means the leaves will start to change colors. And according to AccuWeather.com, MSU is one of the best college campuses for fall colors. MSU came in third behind Brigham Young University and Iowa State University.
Looking for a cheap place to go for lunch today? Pancheros Mexican Grill at 125 E. Grand River Ave.
- Industry experts say some degrees more marketable than others
- Celebrities and public figures need to watch what they tweet
- Experience concerts, don't just record them
- Burger King's Pride Whopper is great for LGBTQ awareness
- Rude employees ruin shopping experience
- Drag Show gave chance to explore diverse performances